All portions website are Copyright © 2021 AIM House, LLC.
All rights, including copyright to the information offered or displayed in this site (including the text and graphics that comprise the site, as well as the content of e-mails and other mailings sent from us to our customers), are held or managed by AIM House or other right holders. You are strictly prohibited from using such information (including the reproduction, modification, or uploading thereof) for purposes other than personal use or beyond the scope explicitly permitted by law without securing the prior written consent of AIM House or the other right holders.
The product names, service names, corporate name, logos, etc. that are used in this site are the trademarks, registered trademarks or business names of AIM House or other right holders. You may not use any of these items without the consent of AIM House or the other right holders.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
You agree not to engage in any of the following acts while using this site. In the event that AIM House suffers a loss as the result of your violation of this Article, you are liable for indemnifying AIM House for the full amount of such loss.
- Any act that offends or is feared to offend public order and morals.
- Any act that infringes or has the potential to infringe upon the rights (including copyright, trademark right and portrait rights) of AIM House or those of a third party.
- Disclosure of your own personal data or that of a third party’s personal data (including names, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses).
- Commercial activity, sales, transfers, or any act to solicit or assist with such sales or transfers, whether such acts are for profit or not.
- Any defamation or slander of a specific person or an organization.
- Impersonation (the act of assuming the identity of a specific person or an organization).
- Any act that compromises the reputation or credibility of AIM House or a third party.
- Any criminal act or any act that leads to or has the potential of leading to a criminal act.
- Any act that damages the service system of this site or disrupts its operation.
- Any act of using or providing a malicious program, such as a computer virus, or any other act that has the potential of so doing.
- Any act that violates or has the potential of violating laws, regulations or ordinances.
- Any other act that AIM House deems inappropriate.
Users of older or less capable browsers or devices will experience a design that is appropriate to the capabilities of their software. We do not cater for people using Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and cannot predict the behaviour of that browser. We will not develop for or test old or abandoned browsers, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or 5.5 for Windows or Mac, previous versions of Apple’s Safari, Mozilla Firefox or Opera.
Cookies and other similar technologies may be used in connection with certain services on this site for the purpose of providing improved services to you. You can enjoy optimal usage of all services on this site by activating these technologies. You can disable the association between your browser and information you browse by changing your browser settings. Please be advised, however, that you may not be able to use the services on the site if you opt to change your browser settings.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AIM House uses the greatest care in the presentation of information on this website and in its maintenance and operation. Nonetheless, we provide no warranty as to the accuracy of the information content therein, or as to the usefulness, suitability of use for your purposes, or safety thereof. Furthermore, AIM House is not responsible for any loss that may result from your use of or inability to use such information, or from your use of this site.
GOVERNING LAW AND COURT OF JURISDICTION
AND COURT OF
AND COURT OF