In our effort to provide excellent, high quality food, we cook from scratch and use organic and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. The Chef is responsible for working collaboratively with our other Chefs and under the Head Chef to carry out all of the day to day functions of the culinary team to provide 3 meals/day for our community of up to 30 participants and staff, as well as serving as a professional mentor for young adults.
The right candidate is timely and efficient, open-minded, personable, creative and accountable. A background in nutrition and special diets is extremely beneficial.
We offer a great work environment, friendly dedicated co-workers, a great schedule, and a solid career opportunity. This is a great opportunity to work in a commercial kitchen in a casual residential setting, where the focus is on cooking great food and supporting young adults in learning and developing their own culinary skills.
• Provide 3 meals a day to participants and staff
• Communicate with Mentors and Program Directors to fulfill Culinary needs
• Collaborate with other chefs to maintain food inventory, kitchen cleanliness, and organization
• Mentor Culinary Interns in all aspects of the kitchen
• Catering and large volume experience preferred
• At least 3 years culinary experience preferred
• Formal culinary training a plus but not required
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must have a valid drivers license with clean diving record
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
To apply for a position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about available positions or the application process, please call 303-554-0011.